AwardPosted: January 10, 2013
Many thanks to Aleister Nacht for nominating Devils Advocate for the Liebster Award. Over the past year I have been lucky enough to receive a few award nominations for my other, more general, blog, but this is the first time Devil’s Advocate which is specifically about my spiritual path in Satanism has been nominated. My spiritual beliefs go to the core of my being and so I am very touched to be nominated for this award. Thank You Aleister.
About the Liebster Award
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word ” Liebster” comes from German and can mean the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, most beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
- Thank the person who nominated you. Done!
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
11 Random Facts about me.
1) I like snakes.
2) I can sing.
3) Walking, swimming and sex are the closest I come to sports.
4) I speak German, Spanish and Italian fairly well.
5) I hardly ever use facebook or twitter.
6) I have studied English, Education and Comparative Religion to degree level.
7) I have just finished reading The Hunger Games trilogy.
8) Springwatch/Autumnwatch is my favorite factual program on TV.
9) Firefly is my all time favorite sci-fi TV series.
10) I never buy expensive lighters or pens because I lose them every day.
11) I’m very disenchanted with politics in my country.
Questions For me to answer.
1. What makes you happy?
Being with my girlfriend. Friends in general. Going to gigs. Listening to music. Traveling. Sex. Achievement. Nature.
2. If you could change one thing in your life (past or present), what would it be and why?
That my Mum was fully fit and healthy as she should be at her age.
3. What do you believe is waiting on the other side of death for each one of us?
I don’t know exactly but I think there is progression and continuation of some sort.
4. What do you want to achieve in 2013?
Re-establish links with some old friends. More success at work on my own terms. Find a new place to live which better suits my needs.
5. What are your vices?
6. If you were given one week to live, what would you do during that week?
Organize my funeral, see all my closest friends and have lots of sex.
7. What was the most painful experience of your life?
My mum’s illness.
8. If you could spend 30 minutes with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
Plato or Leonado DaVinci; I’d just like to listen and learn.
9. What advice would you give to anyone?
Live as fully as you can, don’t worry too much about making mistakes but try to avoid regrets.
10. Why do you blog?
To express myself and see my thoughts in words, to communicate and connect with others and to improve my writing skills.
11. What do you plan to be doing 10 years from now?
I don’t really plan that far ahead but hopefully I will be writing professionally, living happily with the woman I love and taking a leading role in a growing Satanic community.
11 Questions for my nominees to answer.
1) What’s your favorite room at home?
2) What fears have you overcome?
3) What is your idea of hell?
4) What is your idea of paradise?
5) What is your favorite possession?
6) Something you are proud of…?
7) What does the word “satanism” mean to you?
8) What is your favorite sport to watch or participate in?
9) What is your favorite way to relax or pamper yourself?
10) Which causes or charities do you support?
11) How are you feeling?
My nominees for the award.
There are supposed to be 11 nominees, but I have recently nominated a lot of people for other awards so I want to pick a handful of nominees here that I think are very interesting or whom I would like to answer my questions.